Its time to put down the torch! and pick up the Grav Fire Button e-Nail. If you can picture your bong being a computer, and the Fire Button being an external hard drive, you will see how seamlessly the two go together. With the Grav Fire Button you are able to turn all of your favorite bubblers into a healthier and safer dabbing experience. In this article we will touch on the company behind the Fire Button, as well as how the device is used, and the components that make this new innovative device. Continue reading our Grav Fire Button review for more details.
Grav Fire Button - Safe and Easy to Use
The Grav Fire Button is built to be portable, user friendly, universal fitting, and a whole lot safer than using a combustion method. The Fire Button by Grav is activated by pressing the power button. With out the need to be plugged into a wall, and no need to vary around butane and a torch, dabbing on the go is now very possible. If your the type of cannabis user that prefers dabs over dry herbs and also likes to include the polar compound of H20 (water) than this device might be something you'd enjoy.
Grav Fire Button - Product Specifications
- The Fire Button takes about 6 hours to fully charge
- It is built using 99.6 percent grade one titanium skillet
- The number of uses you can expect to get out of each charge ranges between 30 and 40 tims. This however depends on many things such as how long you hold the activatio button for on each draw and how frequent you use the device.
- The Fire Button uses 4.2v
- Is built to fit female connectors of 10mm, 14mm, and 19mm.
- The wattage for the Fire Button by Grav is 150w
- The Fire Button will heat up to 500°F with matter and 900°F when empty - both in around just 2 seconds.
- Very powerful and long lasting, the Grav Fire Button has 3x 18650 batteries that are internal and non removable.