How to choose a vape pen
If you are excited to catch up with the vaping trend and would love to explore it, then learning a few things about choosing a good vape pen can help you make a good investment. Vaping is gaining popularity across the world. While the trend started as an alternative to smoking, it is now catching up with the youngsters with the availability of a wide range of exciting e-juices on the market. Technology has influenced the area to introduce fabulous designs, portability, enhanced features in vaporizers that are starting to please a larger population than before.
Vape pens – The ease way to vape on the go
If you decide to buy a vaporizer, there are tons of choices to explore before you can settle on one. Multiple factors come into play while determining which types will match your requirements the best, for example, the basic design setup of the vaporizers. There are two types of vaping system designs – Desktop or portable. If you wish to install a vaping system at home, the desktop design will be the best fit, whereas if you would like to take it with you everywhere, petite vaporizers such as vape pens can be more useful. Similar choices exist based on heating systems too. Depending on the sample you wish to consume, and its form like in case of oil or wax, you can choose between conduction or convection heating systems.
Vape pens have become the undeniable choice among various vape enthusiasts today. One of the primary reasons behind this is its portability. Vape pens are small and concise and come in variable capacities and customizable options. It enables users to enjoy a wide variety of e-liquids and herbs on the go with ease. The increasing demand for vape pens has encouraged a ton of new manufacturers to enter the market. Hence the prices are also falling, and it could be the right time for you to pick out some great designs for use. If you wish to invest in a good vape pen, then here are a few factors you need to keep in mind.
- Determine the vape pen size: Size is an essential parameter to use to determine how to choose a vape pen. There are discreet design options you can place in your pocket, and others can be slightly longer with a larger capacity. Based on your aesthetic preference, you can pick between the two. Remember, small designs accommodate mostly oil and wax juices. If you wish to vaporize buds directly, you will need a slightly larger size with higher heating capacity.
- Decide what you want to vaporize: Other than just the size, what you want to vaporize determines all the necessary features you need to decide upon before you buy a vape pen. There are pens available to support oils, wax, or dry herbs. Each of these samples requires a different mode of heating and delivery for efficiency. In the case of dry herb heating, the system directly heats the herb and allows the essence to go into vapor. But the vapor, in this case, does not contain a pure form of the extracts. Oils and waxes are a rather clean and efficient way of enjoying the extracts. Some new designs, such as Evo Vape Pen, are compatible with all these samples making it a worthy investment. Shop here to find the product of your choice.
- Choose between reusable and one-time modules: Vape pens with preloaded oil cartridges are available on the market. This type of vape pens could be an excellent choice for novice vaping enthusiasts to learn while enjoying the experience. The problem with these is that they are not reusable, and it is not possible to replace the cartridges for experiencing any new extracts. Reusable pens offer the liberty to try any flavors you like and are also a good investment in the long run.
- Determine how much you know about vaping: For beginners, it is advisable to stick to preloaded vape pens with simple functionalities of a push button. These pens have pre-determined heat settings that let you enjoy vapors. As you progress, you can explore new designs that offer customizable heat settings. Temperature control over your samples can give you the power to enjoy your vaping sessions just the way you like. These programmable settings enable you to try and find the right fit for you.
- Heating method and vaping material: Most vape pens heat the sample using one of the following three methods – conduction, convection, or induction. Convection is the best choice for heating as it does not directly heat the sample. The conduction system is instant but comes with the chance of overheating the vaping material. Induction based systems are very scarce today but show immense potential with the growing market.
- Pay attention to the battery: If you would like to have the best portable vaping device, the battery is the main component to evaluate before you decide. The battery life of your device should match your usage to make sure you don’t end up draining it too often. Next is the output. In the case of oil and wax substrates, the heat required is minimum to achieve the best results. Slightly higher input will give you an enhanced experience. But herbs need a higher heating capacity. It ensures you receive the flavors well. Hence match the type of sample you want to vaporize and the battery capacity.
Rechargeable batteries are the best as they help you reuse the modules as many times as required. Explore temperature control settings of your vape pens to customize the heat setting to suit your experience. Avoid vape pens that get dangerously hot as it could lead to an explosion of the battery.
Stick to your budget. There are vape pen options in overwhelming price ranges, but that doesn’t mean you always have to invest in luxurious systems for the best experience. There are quality vape pen choices in affordable price ranges. Research around to explore the market a little before you narrow down your choices. Be careful while choosing the material of your vape pens. Avoid cheap variations with materials, such as Teflon, as these may cause serious side effects. Do not fall for buying cheap vape pens that are unpredictable. Vaping from these systems can cause catamorphic effects. Currently, the industry is quite vague about the regulations and safety measures. Hence, do not forget to take a few precautions while you are shopping for a vape pen to ensure your safety.